VCN invites research volunteers who want to learn new phenomena of the environment and circumstances. We work with the social science study center which is established with the purpose of research and journal works.The main objective of this program is to empower individual researcher as well as international research organization about Nepal and its various aspects. It is mainly focused keeping in mind about marginalized communities, social development, and others with a focus on women and children.
Nepal is least developed countries in the world. Nearly 80 percent of the population live in rural areas, most of whom depend on subsistence farming.The male and female ratio is 48.5: 51.5. Approximately 25 percent of the country’s population lives below the poverty line.
VCN is established with the purpose of serving helpless people. It is mainly focused on rural areas specifically at Bhaktapur and Lalitpur district. We need committed volunteers to work with us to establish or confirm facts, reaffirm the results of previous work, solve new or existing problems, and develop new plans and strategies. Area of research includes:
- Environmental Research Program
- Cultural & Heritage Research Program
- Educational Research Program
- Organizational Research Program
- Natural Resources Research Program
You will be assisted by VCN through:
- Identification of research problem
- Review of project/literature
- Specifying research objective
- Developing specific research questions and hypothesis
- Data collection
- Analyzing and interpreting the data
- Reporting and evaluating research